Beautiful large stone house, land and outbuildings offered as on-going Fishing and B&B Business
We are pleased to offer this beautifully renovated stone farmhouse in the heart of rural Lugo, yet just 20 minutes away from the historic city itself. This lovely spacious property is currently run as a successful business offering fly fishing holidays with B&B accommodation, but could easily become someone’s large family home without any additional work needed.
Totally renovated to a high standard, this character property maintains many original features such as exposed stone walls and chestnut beamed ceilings. There is also full gas oil central heating, with radiators throughout, and the downstairs windows are all double glazed.
The property comprises:
- Entrance Hall with original chestnut beamed ceiling, tiled floor.
- Cloakroom, Small area with coat cupboard, chestnut beamed ceiling, tiled floor.
- Bathroom with full size bath with shower, heated towel rail, chestnut beamed ceiling, tiled floor.
- Large Kitchen with Chestnut wood units, typical Galician Aga, large walk in pantry, all appliances included: – dishwasher, gas range cooker, microwave, fridge freezer.
- Office with open fire place, chestnut beamed ceiling, tiled floor.
- Dining room Chestnut beamed ceiling, tiled floor, Patio doors to garden
- Lounge Featuring large cast iron wood burning stove, faux beamed ceiling tiled floor, and large window to rear
- Large Landing currently used as a lounge area for guests, with 2 windows, chestnut beamed ceiling
- Master bedroom with en-suite Large double bedroom with built in cupboards, chestnut beamed ceiling, and en-suite with toilet, sink and shower
- Bedroom 2 Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, bed head and cabinets, faux beamed ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, chestnut beamed ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 With built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom Large walk-in shower, white suite, heated towel rail.
Set well back from the country road, and in a very private location, the property sits in enclosed gardens of approximately 3/4 acre with mature trees, lawns and flowers with patios to all sides with pergolas and mature vines. There are also six barns and out buildings which would offer potential to expand the business and create at least 4 self catering unit
The property is being offered fully furnished, and includes many extras such as bedding, crockery etc We also understand that all assets, such as the business website, are included in the sale, allowing the purchaser to be ‘up and running’ and able to continue running the existing business straight away.
Conveniently located for Lugo, just 20 minutes away, and both Santiago and Coruña airports which are approximately 1 hour’s drive away.